HOW A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR CAN HELP YOU CATCH A CHEATING PARTNER
If you think your partner is cheating, there’s no shame in trying to confirm whether they are or not. At worst you will be able to discover the truth and can move on with your life. At best you will be able to be at peace knowing that your significant other can be trusted, reaffirming your investment in the relationship.
It’s a win-win situation, and we at Truth Investigation are here to help you achieve it – in a strictly confidential manner and with a stellar degree of professionalism.
We have a team of private investigators who have a wealth of experience in detecting the truth. We use modern technology, including the latest surveillance products, in order to complete our tasks with formidable expertise. Confidentiality is key in these kinds of delicate situations and it is our forte.
If you have your doubts about your partner’s infidelity, we will be happy to talk through the signs with you and take the next steps as necessary.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS?
There are several signs that a partner may be cheating, and they tend to vary depending on your other half’s personality.
However, it is likely you will have an inkling that there is something is different about your significant other as meeting another person will have brought about a change in their life; a change that they are unable to hide completely from you.
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU THINK YOUR PARTNER MAY BE CHEATING
- Do they come home late more regularly now when they always used to be on time?
- Do they avoid picking up their phone immediately when you telephone them? Or do they tend to miss your calls? This can mean that they are with another person and want to make sure they are alone before picking up the phone to you.
- Do they miss calls on purpose when in the same room as you or leave the room to take calls? They will not want you to overhear their conversations if they are cheating.
- Have they started to care more about how they look? If they are suddenly dressing up more, this might mean they are trying to impress a new partner.
- Are they talking a little too much about a certain person in their life, whether a new friend or a co-worker? An increased interest in someone else could lead to cheating or may mean they are already acting on infidelity.
- Do they check their messages or emails at strange times and in a secretive manner? This covertness could mean they are hiding something from you.
- Are they avoiding having sexual intercourse with you? Or want sex more? Cheating can lead to a decreased or an increased interest in intimate relations.
- Do they jump in the shower immediately after returning home from work? This could mean they are washing the scent of another person’s perfume or aftershave.
- Do they keep their mobile on them at all times, even in the bathroom? A person who is engaging in calls and texts while cheating will not leave their electronics lying around and will be very possessive over them.
HOW DO WE CATCH A CHEATING PARTNER?
We carry out our investigations with confidentiality in mind. If you wish, our undercover investigators can trail your partner and record their actions through high-quality surveillance footage, photographs and reporting should it be required.
If you’d like to know more about how to catch a cheating partner, or how we can help you do this, call us on 1300 365 883 or come in for a discreet chat (appointments only). We have offices in Australia’s major cities, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth & Canberra.