Skip tracing is a formal investigative process that’s done to find people who have skipped on a financial or legal obligation. Its purpose however, is not solely limited to these matters. People usually hire private investigators to locate and track down defendants who have missed a court appearance or individuals who need to be served a legal notice. Companies may also use skip trace services to locate a debtor who has defaulted on repayments.
Why You Need the Services of a Private Investigator for Skip Tracing
- Skip tracing requires skill and knowledge. As experts in the profession, we at Truth Investigations know how to quickly and discreetly track down people who try to evade their legal or financial obligations. Whether they change their address, appearance or place of work we know how to gather information on their whereabouts.
- We access multiple databases, research social media sites, and use many tricks of the trade to yield positive outcomes.
- Sometimes surveillance is required to verify the person’s location. We leverage the latest surveillance tools available today to monitor the suspect, their activities and patterns of movement.
- We have the knowledge to carry out a thorough search in the most professional way. We also comply with all state legislations that govern investigative practices.
- We are fully aware of the standards of evidence that are set out by the authorities. Our private investigators know how to collect definitive evidence of the subject’s whereabouts. This evidence can then be presented in court as proof.
- As private investigators, we have an immense amount of experience in finding missing people. We think out of the box and look in the most unsuspecting places for leads. With our assistance, you can resolve the problem quickly and effortlessly.
How Does the Skip Tracing Process Work?
When it comes to finding a debtor or a missing person, we gather as much information as we can from our client. We then proceed with our desktop search using tools we have developed over the years and experience gathered conducting thousands of cases.
For more information, call the experts at Truth Investigations or leave us a message online.